Friday, April 14, 2017

Come Home
By: Melody Mohnhaupt


My Sweet Child,

Oh, how I love you. I adore you. You are my pride and joy. My precious little one. You mean the world to me. I love you so much, that I sent my only son, whom I also love, to die so that you could be with me one day. My greatest desire is for you to come to know me; the true me. I can’t force you to want me, but I wish you would. I have done so much for you, but I don't think you realize the fullness.

I remember the day I thought you into existence. Before you were even conceived in your mother’s womb. I already knew you. I already loved you. I saw every moment of your life. I created you for so many great things. All of your talents - those are from me. I designed you for my purpose. I hoped that you would choose me. That you would worship me willingly, but you’ve drifted far from me.

Darling, you have gone away, and my heart is broken. I’ve called you back to me so many times, but you have not yet returned. You have not chosen me. What is it, my child, that is keeping you from me?

Each day I wait patiently for you. I nudge you, and remind you, and send my followers to speak to you and to show my love to you, but you still reject me. But, I haven’t given up on you. I’m still waiting. I still want you! Every last bit of you. I have visited you, and have knocked on the door, over and over, but you have not yet let me in. 

Everything that I ask you to do in my Word is only for your protection. It is not easy, I know, but if you follow after my ways, you will be with me for eternity! This is my desire for you, oh sweet one!

My love for you is so great that my heart breaks when you choose everything in this life that I’ve given to you over me. My enemy, the devil, is trying to take you away from me. He is very smart. I should know, I created him. He will give you everything that looks pleasant and desirable, but it is a trick. It will lead you to destruction and separate you from me for all time. 

I have shown my mercy over and over again, but time is running out. Please, my child! Come home! You can’t be caught in his traps when I return, or I will not be able to take you with me! If you return home, you will be safe! I will protect you and will teach you gently how to live for me, and will prepare you for the city I have built for you.

Sweetheart, I’ve seen all your pain. I’ve bottled every last tear. I’ve been here, holding you even when you did not know I was with you. I have never left you. I can make you whole again if you just let me. I am the answer to all of your problems. I will take away your sadness. I will comfort your hurting heart. I will bring you joy and fulfillment. I will give you purpose and vision. I will give you a whole new life in me! But, I will not impose. I can only do so, if you welcome me into your heart. 

I have never stopped loving you. Not for one moment. You’ve done some things that have hurt me as your father. They’ve pained me to watch. But I still loved you, even in those moments. And I still love you now. My mercy is more abundant than you could ever comprehend. If you return to me, I will keep no record of your wrongs. I will not hold your past sins over your head. I will wash them all away. If you return home, I promise, I will run to you with joy! I will greet you with a kiss and exclaim with glee my jubilation that you have returned unto me! My angels will rejoice! I will dress you in the finest clothing and throw a celebration in your honor! You will be restored fully to me!

My dear, now is the time. Today is the day! Please don’t wait! It’s not worth it! Nothing is better for you that me! I want you! I desire you! I’ve been jealous for you! I have chosen you! You are mine. I want to be yours again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment